The IWe-SNEW project, social/environmental entrepreneurship 2.0
Dear CTO (Chief Technical Officer),
- Are you replacing 25 or more computers,
- ánd you want to make a little money out of it
- ánd you want to help underprivileged individuals
- ánd you like the idea that your former hardware has been taken care of (upcycled, recycled or proper disposed)?
Then please consider the IWe-SNEW project.
SNEW buys and collects amortized hardware
removes backward data (if your team haven’t done it already), asses the machines for a reasonable second life-span, takes care of parts that didn’t match the second life-standards, formats, reconfigures and installs hard disk and software, and transports the units to the first waiting container at Rotterdam Harbour, The Netherlands.
IWe, a small Dutch NGO
that empowers and equips people to start their own business, buys the units, fills that particular container so it is one mini-ICT and Internet School annex Internet Cafe, sends it wherever it is needed and wanted, and organizes (preferably) local/ regional instructors to teach selected youngsters (aspirant-businesspeople) to work with the machines, the software and internet.
Do you see the genius of this?
A really full-closed circle, a triple win, and it starts with you. And yes, if you join them, by all means, tell your contacts, your clients and your prospects your participating in this program. This is something you and your company want to be associated with. This is social-entrepreneurship in the grown-up phase of the 21st century.
Be welcomed at that future, join now. Co-create this solution, be part of a better world.
- Mexicans reduce 50% footprint recycling plastics
- Imagine the future
- Concrete ECOFORTO with 30% less cement, 35% CO2 reduction, 30% recycled materials
- Green & Profit : From Ocean Plastics to Carpets
- Upfall water saving shower system saves 90% water and gas
- Build with nature – growing bricks
- This Facede Stone Purifies The Air