The solar revolution by Bloomberg
A new report from Bloomberg, looking ahead to the next 25 years of renewables, has been containing something new. But for who want to know the highlights. Here they come.
- The costs of a power plant based on solar panels, will be halve, the next 25 years
- The rising star of Solar Energy is mainly coming from households that install solar panels. Also because of the rapidly sinking prices of batteries
- Because of increasing efficiency, the energy demand will remain the same, despite increasing use of devices
- The fossil fuels share will lower from 66% to 44% of the electricity market over the next 25 years
The shift to renewables is happening shockingly fast, but not fast enough to prevent perilous levels of global warming.
Accelerated by wealth
The richer a country, the more efficient energy use.
- 2014 record year for renewable energy
- 5 Million US dollars for renewables competition Africa
- China invests in renewables – coal production falls
- Renewable energy has overtaken nuclear in Scotland
- Loan/Investment fund for renewables
- Renewables cost fossil-fueled generators up to $157 million and reduce fuel costs by $7 billion
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
Send us your question: firstname.lastname@example.org