Tool calculates amount of renewables from biomass
Six EU-countries have developed a calculation tool for suppliers of renewable energy from biomass.
The tool allows them to create an insight of the emission-savings if electricity and heat are conversed from biomass.
The BioGrace II calculation tool is suitable as a verification tool, to demonstrate that the used biomass is truly sustainable. Every step has been made transparent. The tool follows in the emission reduction calculation, set in the guidelines from the European Commission.
Collaborating Danish energy producers downloaded the BioGrace Tool to demonstrate their sustainable energy production from solid biomass.
- EU speeds up creation of common energy market
- Biomass Power, Pros & Cons
- EU should reduce emissions with 40% by 2030 only if the world agrees with Paris’ climate deal 2015
- Climate Summit New York: ambitious goals and initiatives
- New Energy needs a long term scope because climate change is a long-term issue
- Europe Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2014
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide