UK Opens Flood Professional Training Centre
As a result of the heavy floods in 2014, the UK starts a training centre for flood professionals.
The training centre will ensure they can satisfy the increased demand and will set industrial benchmarks for flood defense installation standards to reduce risks in the future.
Since its launch back in 2013, the training program has already been attended by representatives from over 40 companies who are now busy installing products across the UK.
- Cameron cuts the flood protection budget by over £100m
- Five million homes in England are at risk of flooding
- Stop high floods with one push on the button! Up to 10 meters high quay wall
- The Flood Solution: The Tube
- Scientist warn for more floods in summer period
- BoxBarrier uses water against water
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
or mail to email@example.com