Wind Technology Edge
With the Climate Summit in our agenda, it’s great to sea that so many companies worldwide are involved in new energy technology. This is such a great company: Extol Wind. Extol is a leading manufacturer of megawatt wind turbine. With proprietary technology and integrated manufacturing, Extol is fast emerging as global company.
The turbines are built on proven technology. All models incorporate gearless direct drive platform and variable speed permanent magnet generator.
Advantages of wind energy
- It’s a clean fuel source. Wind turbines don’t produce atmospheric emissions that cause acid rain or greenhouse gasses.
- Wind energy is a domestic source of energy. The nation’s wind supply is abundant: over the past 10 years, cumulative wind power capacity in the US and Europe increased an average of 30% per year.
- It’s sustainable. Wind is actually a form of solar energy; winds are caused by the heating of the atmosphere by the sun, the rotation of the earth, and the earth’s surface irregularities. For as long as the sun shines and the wind blows, the energy produced can be harnessed to send power across the grid.
- Wind power is cost effective. It is one of the lowest-priced renewable energy technologies available today, costing between four and six cents per kilowatt-hour, depending upon the wind resource and project financing of the particular project.
- Wind turbines can be built on exhisting farms or ranches. This greatly benefits the economy in rural areas, where most of the best wind sites are found. Farmers and ranchers can continue to work the land because the wind turbines use only a fraction of the land. Wind power plant owners make rent payments to the farmer or rancher for the use of the land providing landowners with additional income.
And of course there are also challenges of wind energy
- The strength of the wind is not constant
- Good wind sites are often located in remote locations, far from cities where the electricity is needed
- Turbines may cause noise and aesthetic pollution
- The turbine blades may damage local wildlife
- NEW: Organic Battery for almost every renewableenergy power facility
- We can arrange for you to get 100% funding for any government backed renewable energy project that needs funds of $4,000,000 and above
- Climate Summit New York: ambitious goals and initiatives
- Power-to-gas: an option for the energy system of the future?
- Is the LUX wind turbine complemental to traditional windmills?
Have you seen this?
Smart grid energy storage systems (dossier)
- FLOOD SOLUTIONS – FLOOD RISK MANAGEMENT
- BRAZIL DEHYDRATES
- FRESH WATER TECHNOLOGIES
- GREEN & BLUE CITY SOLUTIONS
- INDUSTRIES: MODELS FOR DECISION MAKERS
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org