ZeroCell – intelligent energy storage
HOUZE reveals the ZeroCell: an intelligent device for energy storage.
The device stores and manages energy generated from either on-site-harvested energy or from off-site renewable energy transmitted by the electric grid.
The ZeroCell will be introduced in Euronics International stores starting in December 2016.
The company announced its ZeroCell (TM) smart energy storage appliance in Berlin during IFA 2016, the leading trade show for consumer electronics and home appliances.
The ZeroCell is a multi-functional appliance that serves as the nerve center for an open-source smart digital IoT (Internet of Things) ecosystem. A plug-and-play system that seamlessly transforms both existing and new homes into smart zero energy homes.
The smart device stores and manages energy generated from either on-site-harvested energy or from off-site renewable energy transmitted by the electric grid. Appliances (4KW, 8KW, 12KW and 16 KW) are multi-functional for all-in-one energy storage and nerve systems. It can be used for homes, buildings and block-chain neighborhoods.
Euronics distribution system
The ZeroCell will be sold in five continents with global distribution via Euronics, an an international organization of independent electrical retailers who have joined together to form a cooperative partnership representing Europe’s largest electrical buying group and its second-largest consumer electronics retailer with more than 10,000 stores covering 36 countries.
The stored energy can be used to:
- power the home when electricity is more expensive and in high demand
- store energy from rooftop solar during the day to power the home independent of the electric grid
- shave peak energy load
- provide backup power and energy security to the home
- participate in demand response programs to support utilities
David Goswick, CEO of Houze (the ‘ZE’ stands for Zero Energy):
“This smart storage device makes solar and micro wind turbines make sense. Solar without the right energy storage solution isn’t really logical.
The ZEROCELL provides a whole new platform of smart digital energy.
At the core of this intelligent device is a powerful, yet very safe nanobattery system.
- The nanobattery offers a life span of 12-18 years and up to 6,000 charges
- It is fully recoverable
- It can be 100% discharged and restored to full capacity
- The nanobattery charges 2x faster and is 99% sustainable as it is fully recyclable
- Further it complies with strict international standards and performs in extreme temperatures (-40F – 150F)
- The batteries do not leak and are non-flammable as opposed to lithium batteries
HOUZE Advanced Building Science (Houston USA) is a global-leading smart zero energy innovation company. You can make your online reservations at ZEROCELL.World and schedule installations.
- Loss-free Solar Heat Battery
- Using ammonium for energy storage?
- 5 trends in energy storage systems
- Power-to-Gas Energy Storage is booming
Have you seen this?
BetterWorldSolutions helps you finding qualified leads and sales partners, world wide
or mail to email@example.com